Saturday, October 12, 2019

Give it to a perfect Stranger


5cm Plastic Container
Give it to a perfect stranger

            Since I was a wee lad I had a fascination with all things shape ware.  I was so enthralled with the strong compression of ‘powernet’ fabric and the delicious torture of tight lacing I took the name “CorsetQueen” as a web name.  I also used “The Masters Touch” on my Geocities web site many years ago.  Later I found out that a few religious web sites used ‘Masters Touch’ to relate to JC.  I can’t imagine the look on a young Christian lad looking for salvation, typing The Masters Touch and finding this staring back at him.




A Little History
        Unlike the thousands of young hip Tranny’s in this world I was the product of old style dressing and displaying my limited transformation talents to the world.  Its called take a Cannon AE1, load it with Kodak 400ASA color film, set up a mini photo studio with lights, hide your home furniture with a background, Drink wine (sorry, should have put that first),  Pray your equipment will work, Pray your boss or spouse or relatives don’t just drop by, Drink more wine, finish setting up lights and camera . . . Then.  Oh, yes, then you spend a lot more time and wine putting on makeup, shapeware, wigs and clothing all so that you can have this little round plastic 5 cm plastic lid top container in your hand to take to a perfect stranger and let him or her develop into a negative celluloid plastic that is then transferred to photographic paper . . . Oh my.  All to make pictures on your well spent day off, pictures that you will lovingly send in letters, or digitally copy onto emails.  Wonderful glimpses of your male self becoming the woman of your dreams, well kind of.  
            Although the picture above was actually made with a digital camera the ones that follow were made with film that was developed in a foreign land by persons that could have ulterior motives and untoward consequences to my practiced profession.  You see I worked for and with Uncle Sugar, Interpol, and CIA!
 

No comments: